My name is Anders Björkland
I am enthusiastic about coding, gaming and running.
Currently playing Red Dead Redemption 2
What's the deal?
I am part self-taught programmer. There’s been so many people around and about that have helped me develop my coding skills. My first venture into coding was with Java. I developed a waveform combiner, so I could visualize what happens when you combine 3 waves of different frequencies or phases. I have since then delved into web development with my ongoing project Bokarenan, a book community built upon the PHP framework Symfony.
- Greatest coding achievement was when I first freestyled Java. I used trigonometry and mathematical functions to describe the shape of a cloud for a mind map-application.
- First started coding on Amiga 500 where I made a simple shoot ‘em up with Easy Amos when I was 13.
- Book recommendation is The Real Happy Pill: Power Up Your Brain by Moving Your Body by Anders Hansen.
- A game that's never gone old is The Settlers, which I first played with my siblings on Amiga.
- Music (if any) that I play while coding is anything synthwave.
- Music (if any) that brings me joy is Andrew W.K:s album You're not alone